Nokia has announced its latest release for the Lumia 710. The latest update will arrive first to India and Singapore and will roll out to other countries soon.
The new enhancements include improving the Lumia 710 for a smoother device performance and usability improvements.
Yvonne from Nokia Care writes:
Good news! We have brought forward the software update schedule for our Nokia Lumia 710, and have begun rolling out the latest update 1600.3015.8107.12070 to India and Singapore. We will add more countries and variants to the rollout based on market requests.
The new Lumia 710 update brings the following enhancements:
• Smoother device performance (when ending a call) as well as
• other minor performance and usability improvements
As soon as the update is available for you, your phone will display a notification on your Homescreen or you can check for available updates manually by going to Settings > phone update. To update your phone, please follow those 4 steps:
2. Connect your phone to your computer, using the USB cable that came with your phone.
3. If the Zune software or Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac doesn’t start automatically when you connect your phone, start it manually.
4. In the Zune software, click Update Now (in Windows Phone 7 Connector for Mac, click Install Updates). Make sure you keep your phone connected to your computer until you see a notification that the update is complete.
Let us know what improvements you find in the new update and are you happy with the results?